User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Funniest thing to happen to you in L.A Noire?
05-22-2011, 04:39 AM
Funniest thing to happen to you in L.A Noire?
Mine is when i was on the case where the guy druged June Ballerd and Jessica Hamilton and run their car of the cliff and it hit the sign. Well i was looking for clues and my wife told me not to fall of the cliff lol and we heard a guy grunt and we heard a noise like somebody fell of a cliff, lol and we were like that dude did not just fall off that cliff and i went over and he was laying on his back all the way down on the road with his hat laying beside him. LMAO!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-22-2011, 02:03 PM
RE: Funniest thing to happen to you in L.A Noire?
Been lurking in the forums for a few days, and finally had something to post. I just tailed a suspect in Naked City, and he drove straight down a sidewalk. Then he drove right into a fence, backed up and did it again. My partner said, "now what is he doing?" Then, I failed the case because I was spotted. Something tells me that was a bug!
05-23-2011, 02:18 AM
The Jewelery Store shootout when I was with Traffic.

Me and my partner go around the back, we put down the one gunman in the store, and I start to slink up the stairs carefully.

Somehow, near the top, I fell THROUGH the bannister, my guy screams and lands face first on the ground, the screen almost entirely black and white.

I'm sure I'm dead but then he pushes up and starts to limp as color very slowly returns.

I just took two hits from a shotgun blast and it hardly hurt my character.

I fell seven friggin feet = nearly dead.
05-23-2011, 02:20 AM (This post was last modified: 05-23-2011 02:20 AM by DefinitelyPsychotic.)
I drove my car through a crime scene. That was hilarious! Big Grin

05-23-2011, 02:40 AM (This post was last modified: 05-23-2011 02:41 AM by GoldenBoy.)
I'm not sure on the case name but it's the one where you follow the blood trail up to the roof.... But anyways I was going up there and my partner followed, I was just looking around when all of a sudden I hear this yell! It was my partner, he somehow falls off the edge and almost kills himself... I wasn't even near him to push him or anything he did it on his own it was pretty funny sounding...
05-23-2011, 02:44 AM
Funniest MOMENT, when Cole joked about the shrunken head.

Weirdest moment:
In the case with the blood trail, I somehow fell off the building, crashed through the map, and my TV screen kept flashing white and blue, almost giving me a seizure. That being said, BUG REPORT!
05-23-2011, 05:21 AM
Has happened twice to me during a hide speed chase that I managed to knock the briefcase out of a pedestrians hands and send it flying for a few hundred feet, leaving the pedestrian unharmed. Pretty funny when it happens.
05-23-2011, 06:36 AM
I went to do the Red Lipstick, then i got nudged to the ground by a car. Then when Cole is about to get up he grunts and falls to the ground again. -Case failed, Officer down- LOL

Free roaming with Roy. I got in the car without him, then ran him over from behind, then hit him with the front of the car. I then slammed into him with the back, then he was under the car with all kinds of bumping sounds, then he just died. More of a having to be there thing.

[Image: mkkqvl.jpg]
05-23-2011, 07:45 AM
So i was doing a street crime and was chasing a suspect on foot and i run straight infront of a trolly and get plowed and fly into the back of a garbage truck and i was thing to myself, "It's time to take out the trash..."
05-23-2011, 07:54 AM
I've experienced a lot of dodgy and funny moments while free roaming.

One was being touched by a car moving 1 mph and Phelps shouting OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUW like he's pulling a knife out of this leg and falling to the ground dramatically.

Another one was while I was walking around minding my own business and Phelps gently pushed a man walking and the man fell to the ground like he was shot in the stomach with a shotgun. His head hit the curb and he died.

I expect you, to draw your own conclusions
05-23-2011, 07:58 AM (This post was last modified: 05-23-2011 08:14 AM by nlitement.)
I had the bowling alley kid messing with me: I entered the interview room and he talked to me without moving his face.

That was about the only amusing/weird occurrence I can recall. Sad

EDIT: Just recalled a fairly silly one. It was one of the vice cases that lead to a shootout, or then it was a crime I responded to, but anyway, I started chasing some armed suspects on foot, then suddenly Earle comes out of nowhere and drives me over almost killing me, lying there like sitting ducks in the line of fire. Oh man what an idiot he is!
05-23-2011, 12:44 PM
When I was on fallen idol, I put a sign saying "kick me hard", on my partners back, all the pedestrians and cops kept kicking him up the shitter! How we laughed when he found the sign stuck to his back.
05-23-2011, 12:52 PM (This post was last modified: 05-24-2011 06:41 AM by Dave.)
(05-23-2011 12:44 PM)arran123 Wrote:  When I was on fallen idol, I put a sign saying "kick me hard", on my partners back, all the pedestrians and cops kept kicking him up the shitter! How we laughed when he found the sign stuck to his back.

lmfao, that's incredible.

*SPOILERRRRR*

I was playing the last homicide case and I was climbing up the library (i think?) and I was running across the scaffolding and in mid-air I just fell of a sudden and I fell the whole way down the side of the building. Then my partner says "What the hell are you doin' Phelps? Get up there!"
05-23-2011, 03:02 PM
I had a weird glitch tonight in free roam while doing a street crime.

It was one of the more difficult car chases and the perp was weaving everywhere. I hit the handbrake and turned the corner to tail him down another street. I looked up and three or four big cement pipes were just suspended in midair like they were on a truck or something, but there was no truck. The car still made contact like a truck was there and totaled Roy's Caddy convertible...He deserved it.
05-23-2011, 09:39 PM
I've had two things happen to me. Probably glitches but still kinda funny.

I was driving down the street with earl and the car to my left just upped and vanished on me. Not stopping, or turning, just vanishing. Like it was at the end of it's loop and was ported back to the starting spot.

At one point in a case I was examining some dead bodies. And in all the cases, Cole have made sure he walked over the body, but not this guy. He walked right through him and on top of him.
05-23-2011, 10:25 PM
(05-23-2011 02:44 AM)EDSLocklear Wrote:  Funniest MOMENT, when Cole joked about the shrunken head.
This was brilliant. Random Shakespeare references in a video game? Only in L.A. Noire.
05-24-2011, 12:22 AM
Sometimes the characters faces dont move. I think that happens just before it freezes.

Anyways, in the gunstore in the first mission, the guy behind the counter's face freezed with a MASSIVE grin on his face. Was funny enough
05-24-2011, 06:05 AM
Must be when I was going up those two, three steps in front of a door (that was locked) and the character keeps on climbing on the wall. I was thinking "hey cool! Maybe I can walk around on the roof", but when he got to the edge of the roof he fell down and got injuries enough to make the colours slightly faint.
05-24-2011, 06:20 AM
I was with Biggs as my partner and we took some guys car. I decided I didn't want it and went back into my police car and when Biggs was on his way back to the car he pushed down the guy who owned the car we took and gave back.

He was black too and I was calling him "RACIST!" in a joking way.

Smile
05-24-2011, 06:28 AM
i was doing the street crime where you go into the tram tunnel and i'd just killed all the guys and when phelps was reloding his gone wich he does after every shoot out a tram hit him at high speed and he didthat really weird scream it didnt count as failure because i completed it just in time

LEVEL UP

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Wink Has anyone heard if there's going to be a la noire 2? hugh750 5 3,548 03-04-2014 02:26 AM
Last Post: batik89
  L.A Noire myths - Urban Tarzan r*fan 12 7,621 02-13-2014 03:18 PM
Last Post: ThisisBlackout
  So I can't play LA Noire because of a patch update Ubasnoz 0 469 02-13-2014 08:49 AM
Last Post: Ubasnoz
Question la noire pc- information krail 0 3,212 02-07-2014 10:51 PM
Last Post: krail
  Whore of the Orient (The L.A Noire wannabe) Ben Earle 1 1,101 02-03-2014 10:01 PM
Last Post: yass100
  The next noire? ITz HOLLYWOOD 64 25,235 12-11-2013 04:07 AM
Last Post: Mark_Kelso
  LA Noire 2?? SublimeWander'5423 35 19,674 12-11-2013 04:03 AM
Last Post: Mark_Kelso
Video L.A. NOIRE REVIEW - Should You Buy? BarkerBoy1601 0 578 10-09-2013 02:53 AM
Last Post: BarkerBoy1601
  L.A. Noire freeze issue Rambo_John 7 8,140 06-25-2013 11:02 PM
Last Post: mikkuss
  what was the funniest thing you did while in a car chase? hugh750 0 551 06-03-2013 02:38 PM
Last Post: hugh750